Thursday, October 13, 2016

Woops-I forgot I had a blog

HI friends!

I was repeatedly asked to start a blog so people could keep up with me, so I did... and promptly forgot about it!
Well, here is my effort to re-kindle this blog, after a year and a half hiatus. I'll start with the most recent and cover the high points from the last year! Please keep me accountable or I WILL forget again!

Right now I'm in NM for a life long friend's wedding, it was a beautiful ceremony and lucky for me a college reunion!

The Beautiful Bride and I
ALL the FRIENDS!




















Later this month I am going Elk hunting in the Valle Vidal for a once in a lifetime hunt with my dad.  Then, I am going to NYC to watch my BFF Lauren run a marathon, she's been training and running NYC for the past few years and has even talked me into doing two races there!
Lauren and I running the Brooklyn half marathon, and yes our feet hurt.
Mid November I am returning to Guatemala with a team from Midwestern University to do PT work on behalf of Hearts in Motion. It is so much sweaty work but so worth it! This is my second year and I hope to go every year from now on!
We get to volunteer at an orphanage as part of the trip, these two ...if Guatemalan adoption were legal I would've had two extra carry-ons ;)

When I get back from Guatemala I drive straight to Steamboat Springs, CO.  I accepted a seasonal position with the hospital for ski season working in the ER. I will have housing provided by the hospital and I'll be there from November 23-April 15th! I say this ALL THE TIME but PLEASE come visit!!! I'll update soon on what has happened this last year and a half.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I find the secret tunnel that connects Slovakia to Steamboat Springs. I'm totally going to visit you all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete