Saturday, November 25, 2017

Quick picture tour

I just wanted to give you a quick picture of what my life is like on the ship! We can't take pictures in the hospital but in my last post I shared a photo of one of the wards.


I obviously did not take this picture but I wanted to show you the whole boat!
There is a fleet of Land Cruisers that are available for check out for long term crew :) Luckily I know the right long term crew
Our dock at the port.

Me in front of the Ship


Cafeteria

Laundry Room
Hang out Space-complete with a mini "Starbucks" Its a little coffee shop  and Starbucks donates all the coffee :)



Community computers, I brought my own computer so I only come in here to look for Mercy Ships pictures.



My room, I share a berth with 7 other women. Its a tight squeeze but we're only ever in there to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment