Thursday, November 9, 2017

Almost Time!

This is just a quick update to say that I’m leaving for Africa on Saturday(November 11)!

I’ll be in Spain for a week with my friend Tiffany, as one last hoorah before my three months of work! We don’t have any plans-just a long list of suggestions! We fly in to Madrid and out of Barcelona and have three days planned in each city with a random day unplanned in the middle, in case we want to explore!

 I arrive in Africa November 19th and will be there until February tenth. I get home February 11th, and I don’t know where I’ll be working when I get home. I’ll figure that out when the time comes ;)

If you’re wondering what I want for Christmas or If you would still like to donate, you can at my funding page! The donations link will be active my entire time there, so it will work until February!

The important information: How do you contact me?! Anyway you want other than dialing my phone number! You can email, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, iMessage, WhatsApp, or FaceTime! If you don’t have an iPhone then you can’t text me using the normal texting on your phone(only iMessage and WhatsApp work on WiFi), but you can send me a text via WhatsApp, Facebook message, or email. sierra.stout@gmail.com

I’ll update with pictures once I get to Africa!

Lots of Love!
Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment